My stamping adventures

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Perfect pearl flowers

stamps used:  Altenew Remember This stamp set
ink used:  VersaMark
supplies:  Ranger Perfect Pearls and liquid pearls
pattern papers
This is an old technique with a twist.  first stamp with VersaMark ink, dust with perfect pearls then stamp over with VersaMark ink to remove some of the perfect pearls.  you get this beautiful shimmery colored flowers ... oh yes, I stamped on colored cardstocks and believe it or not my favorite is not the black or dark brown but the kraft!  the shimmery perfect pearl on it is beautiful now on the other two I used the gold and silver perfect pearls which are beautiful but the kraft just make me happy this time.  for more details on this technique you can visit Jennifer McGuire  blog. to finish off my cards I did what I like to call crooked cards which is just a matter of layering the stamped piece on colored cardstock then laying on note card and cutting off the excess. add some dots with liquid pearls...a tip is to add the dots of liquid pearls then tap the underside of the cardstock to round the dots.  have fun trying this technique and please show me what you create.
Ink It! Stamp It! Use It!

No comments: