My stamping adventures

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Art Journal week #24 - something old, new, borrowed and blue

wk#24 - Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue
This is journal page is a bit unique for me because in a way it is a tribute to my father.  I'll start with something old - a couple of photos of my father from the early 40's I would guess. The clock and wings images are also old...I've had them in my stamp collection for years.
something new - Nuvo crystal drops around the photos and the pattern paper I cut out into a zig zag.
something borrowed - time ... let me explain:  my father always said he was living on borrowed time once he turned 60 years old but as you can see he lived until right after his 91st birthday. that's a lot of borrowed time, thank you.
something blue - the background of this page layout.
that's it for this time.