My stamping adventures

Friday, June 2, 2017

Art Journal wk# 21 brayer paint

week #21 - brayer paint
stamps used:  big fern Hot Potatoes, rain cloud and boots MFPandstamps
the prompt for this week was to brayer layers of paint onto my art journal so that is just what I did!  I got out my Ranger dylusions paint....mainly because they are handy and usually out by my table.  picked random colors and went for it.  It's been rainy here for over a week ... probably closer to two weeks but I need to get over all the rain ..... anyway back to my journal pages ..... I did a rain theme.  you can see the raindrops stencil on the gelli printed tag on one side and clouds with red rubber boots on the other side.  yes, I am starting to finish the gelli prints I created over my friends' house last weekend.

No comments: