My stamping adventures

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Duoprinting with Chlorophyll

This is an addicting technique!!! I'm just saying if you do one ... you do two ... then three ... you get the idea.  It's a simple technique I saw on Splitcoaststampers ... you go outside pick some leaves and herbs then bring them inside (yeah, I know you knew that).  
Let's see if I can explain this simply:
1.  fold a piece of copy paper in half - open it up.
2.  cut two pieces of cardstock (I did 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") - place one of them inside the copy paper.
3.  place your leaves or herbs or any combination on cardstock.
4.  place another piece of cardstock on top of leaves/herbs.
5.  fold the copy paper over the two pieces of cardstock with the leaves/herbs sandwiched inside them.
6.  run them through Big Kick (whatever machine you own).
7.  peel the two pieces of cardstock apart and VIOLA!  beautiful nature cards.
Just know that different leaves/herbs react different to the pressing so you never know what it will look like till you peel them apart.  You get a positive and negative ... two for the price of one.
go make art with nature!

No comments: