My stamping adventures

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Last of duoprinting with chlorophyll ... maybe!

stamps used:   Altenew butterflies, words by MFP
O.K. I have probably said this before ... this is the last of duoprinting with chlorophyll but don't think I ever showed these cards.  I took the prints made them into cards then decided they needed something more.  I had stamped and die cut a bunch of Altenew butterflies so I mounted them on the rest of the cards I had duoprinted.  I like the touch of the butterflies, don't you?  BUT don't think this will really be the end of this technique because Fall is coming with the turning of the leaves ... and ... what colors!  I think they will print up wonderfully but time will tell.
you can see more of my duoprinting with chlorophyll at here, here, and here.  

No comments: