My stamping adventures

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Art Journal wk#35 Collage

week #35 - Collage
stamps used:  Stamper's Anon., dylusions, MFP
Yeah! for me.  I'm all caught up again for my art journal challenge.  this week is collage which sometimes for me a bit out of my comfort zone but I like the way this page turned out.  I looked around my craft table and just used what was there so first I glued down a piece of printed deli paper.  This deli paper is used as placemats at a restaurant in MA that friends and I ate at when we were away for a weekend.  next I glued on some stamped images I had colored and fussy cut that are in a container on my table.  I added some washi tape because let's face it we all have rolls of it!  last I stamped the umbrella...colored it in with chalks....stamped clouds but they were getting lost so I paper pieced them to make them pop.  done and done!

No comments: