My stamping adventures

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Day 4 - GIU girl - Wax paper crunch w/video

all stamps by Unity stamp co.
supplies:  wax paper, ink pads, prisma color pencils
Day 4 here for my guest spot for Unity GIU girl and today we will be raiding the kitchen.  The kitchen, you say, yes I do.....so go and find that wax paper hiding in that drawer or cabinet and bring it to your craft space to create easy and fun backgrounds.  Ripped off a piece of wax paper, crunch it into a ball then tap it into ink pad and tap it onto card.  viola!  that's it!  please go try it and see if you don't have fun with wax paper.  
Watch video here in this post or at Sue Wisniewski - YouTube 
***comment on this post and/or previous posts for your chance to be included in drawing for Unity grab bag of 25 stamps!  I will be picking two winners from all the comments here at my blog.  Please leave a current email in comment so I can contact you if you win. 
Thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon.***  

14 comments:

PCStamper said...

Beautiful cards! Love the girl blowing bubbles.

stamping sue said...

thank you. she is adorable.

JeanneM said...

Love your techniques, the whale card is my favorite. It looks like the ocean with waves and bubbles

Becca Yahrling said...

Well, that's a really cool technique; I'll have to try it! The cards are all lovely! I really like the colors used in the 'green' card.

Deborah Kaye said...

Lovely cards! The little girl blowing bubbles is adorable! Nice technique.

Katy Fowler said...

Another fun technique to try!!! Thanks Sue. Your cards are beautiful

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards! Love the background technique!

tndj said...

You are definitely keeping me busy trying all these new techniques. Love it. Will be trying this one also. But have four more Christmas cards to finish with your chalk technique from yesterday. So it will be tonight to get started on this one. Thanks for the great techniques.

Unknown said...

Keep the techniques coming Stamping Sue the more creative I get the inker my hands get! I love to fussy cut also. Nuvo drops what's not to like! Createdbychix@gmail.com

Josette said...

Thx for sharing Sue.....

Romaine said...

Another technique I will have to try! Looks great with the sets you used!

Dale Sue said...

Another great technique, another gorgeous card!

Jhays said...

Fun idea! Cards look awesome. I Love how each card is different.

Jhays said...

Jeaniehays00@yahoo.com