My stamping adventures

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fun circles

stamps used:  SU
I made these two cards from a friend's SU stamp set as a challenge.  don't remember the name of the set but it had a bunch of little stamps including this circle and rectangle patch stamps.  I took the circle and stamped it in black and made the circles into spiders ... added a gloopy border punch that is stamped with a halloween greeting...also added googly eyes.  next I stamped the circle with red ink and made them into ladybugs!  too cute.  I took a black pen and hand drew the ladybug details .... stamped the rectangle patch with the same red ink and stamped the hello from the same stamp set.  it was a fun challenge and I think will do it again.

1 comment:

stamping sue said...

thank you. fun way to use circle stamps.