My stamping adventures

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas shakers

stamps used:  My Favorite Things Beast Friends, MOMR snow globe, unknown co. crystal ball
supplies used:  foam mounting tape, snow glitter, confetti, Prisma color pencils, stencils, acetate

Yes, I made a few shakers this year even though my husband fondly said, "shakers are so 1960!"  but I replied, "they are making a come back!"  it is true I haven't made a shaker in years so it was fun to bring back an oldie but goodie.  Since it has been so long since I made a shaker I did forget a few of the tricks ... tips ... so needless to say the first one was not a keeper.  teeheeheeee  Once I got back into the swing of making them it all came back to me.  I'm sure they will be appreciated by the precipitants.  
Happy Holidays to you and yours

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

These are adorable! Tell Alan that shakers are never out of date. I love them. Great job.

stamping sue said...

I agree with you!