My stamping adventures

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Yeti for Christmas?

stamps used:  MFT (My Favorite Things)
supplies used:  decorative papers, circle dies, Prisma color pencils
If you are like me you have a baggie full of cardstock scraps and another baggie full of decorative paper scraps.  admit it ... you do ... just like me.  
For these cards I got out those baggies and made some Christmas cards with a new (new to me) stamp set from MFT called Beast of Friends.  I saw it and just couldn't resist it.  
No real dimensions for the cards because I was trying to use up my scraps needless to say I still have full baggies but did use up some of the scraps.  The yeti is colored very simply with Prisma color pencils ... just wanted to add a little color and yes, I did do one of the Yeti's with a green face!  I just had to ... it wouldn't be me if I didn't do something green!  hope you like these easy peasy cards.

No comments: